Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nature's Beauty Card


I used a rubber stamp from Ching Chou Kuik called Dark in the Woods for this card. The image is colored with markers and meant to mimic Picasso style. I used the colors from "The Women of Algiers" as my inspiration. The card is embellished with watercolor crayons and buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #468 woman
Ching Chou Kuik FB - Picasso inspired
Dream in Darkness - anything goes
Crafty Gal's Corner - #114 buttons

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Squiddy said...

Thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness.

My Side of Oz said...

I love to take an artist's style and use it with markers, or other mediums! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

Sari / Granne said...

Ohh, love that image and your style to color, always such a pleasure to visit your blog. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness March Challenge.

DreamInDarkness said...

She is gorgeous! Love her lots. Fabulous patterns and layers, love how you make your art! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness! ~kim