Monday, September 14, 2015

School Days Card


I used a rubber stamp from Stampotique called Jill Penney for this card. The image was stamped with black and colored with markers. I used a couple of my favorite techniques on this card. I like to use the paper scraps on my desk as backgrounds and have fun with patterns and colors. The card is layered and embellished with watercolor crayons, diecuts and two buttons. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:  

Not Just Cards - #24 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - rubber stamps
Stamp+Create - back to school
Addicted to Stamps+More (10) - #161 anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #50 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #390 numbers
Craft Your Passion - #279 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - favorite technique (see above)

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Wendy thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! Super cute image and I love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Melissa L. said...

I like you color combination, Wendy. The mixture of patterns is really cool too. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Melissa - DT

cheiron said...

Such a fun and happy back to school card! Love the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)