Friday, September 20, 2013

Party Hat ATC

 this week is RIBBON
The Dilly Bean Challenges now require that you use a Dilly Bean Image on your submission.


I used Dilly Bean digital stamp #243 Dunce Cap Girlie with Lollipop and #369 Birthday Sentiments for this ATC. I colored the image with PSE and paper pieced her polka dot dress. The ATC is embellished with ribbon, lime green stickles, and yarn pompoms.
 
I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Mema's Crafts - ribbon/lace/flowers
The Octopode Factory - pink & green
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - #69 love my hat
Simon Says Wednesday - something from store (stickles)
Stampotique - #117 birthday

♥ Wendy

12 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Your card made me smile, just too cute! Thank you for sharing your talent and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw and come back and visit real soon.

Michele said...

the dunce cap girl is one of my favorite dilly bean images! i love how you've embellished her hat! thanks for joining our "i love your hat" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Hazel said...

What a wonderful Dilly digi with a wonderful hat! Thank you for sharing your lovely card for The Cheerful Stamp Pad 69 'I love your hat' challenge, Hazel, Cheerful stamp pad DT. x

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, she's precious. Unfortunately our challenge does not accept digital images, but thanks for stopping by!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, super cute image and I love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

mark gould said...

Very cute and it certainly fits our challenge ;-). Thanks fir joining us at the octopode factory x

Vicki Romaine said...

Oh such a cute card I love her Pom Pom on her hat. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Vicki Romaine said...

Oh such a cute card I love her Pom Pom on her hat. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Vicki Romaine said...

Congratulation! You are the winner of my challenge "I Love Your Hat". Please contact me at vickiromaine@yahoo.com

Vicki Romaine said...

Please contact me by 6:00 pm CDT so I don't have to pick another as winner.

Wendy said...

Hi Vicki,
I hope you get one of my emails acknowledging that I have received this wonderful news. I am so happy to be the winner of Challenge #69. I love Rick St. Dennis stamps and don't want to miss out on this great prize!
Wendy

Wendy said...

Yay!!! I am so happy!