Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowman Tag


I created this fun tag with a mitten shape cut with my Cricut Machine and a digital stamp from The Octopode Factory. I colored the image with colored pencils and then chalked around the cut out image with black to grunge it up. The tag is embellished with glitter, gems and eyelash yarn.

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Dilly Beans - winter
Chocolate Coffee Cards - #29 snowman
That Craft Place - snow
Creative Moments - #7 anything goes
Broken Box Stock - #17 winter/snow
2 Sisters - anything but a card
Simon Says Stamp & Show - anything goes
Kaboodle Doodle - #152 anything goes
Card Crafter's Circle - #55 anything goes
Desert Island Crafters - #45 glitter+gems+black/white+one+anything but a card

~crafting away at my paper whims~Wendy

5 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your project with the DT from SSSS Hugs Terry xxxx

Michelle Looi said...

This is so cool! Great project!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Sharon said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at DICC !

Unknown said...

Wendy thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy the collage sheets. I love your blog! And I see you have a Pugger! I have one also such sweet babies they make:)Have a magically creative week!
XXX
Becky

Pia S said...

... And a cool tag too! I must say I like these images, so fun!