Monday, December 3, 2012

Pretty Goth Girl CAS Card


I made this card with Fallen from Delicious Doodles. They have a wide variety of digital stamps on their site. Check it out.

I wanted to keep the card CAS so I printed it out and lightly colored some areas with pencils. The design is shaded beautifully so it works perfectly for a CAS card. It was difficult for me not to glam it up with glitter and embellishments.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Chocolate Coffee & Cards - CAS
Clearly Inspired - #64 CAS
Delicious Doodles - #13 goth vs pretty
Simon Says Challenge - anything goes
Catch the Bug - December anything goes
The Crazy Challenge - #133 autumn colors

~following my paper whims~Wendy

5 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

This is beautifully done, Wendy; it looks so effective as a CAS card. Thank you for using a Delicious Doodle and for sharing with us this week. I wish you good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

Jackie said...

Wow, this is so pretty. I love the clean feel, but also how vivid the image looks. Lovely job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you join us again soon!

Jackie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

Scrappy said...

Oh goodness! How fab is this! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

Nelle said...

Awesome card!

Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges.

Hugs, Nelle

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge!