Monday, July 16, 2012

Steampunk Skull Necklace

Skull Paper Necklace

This colorful skull with orange butterfly wings paper pendant necklace was handcrafted using a technique that I have developed. If you would like information on how to construct your own paper trinkets, I have posted a tutorial on my blogger.

Gypsy Paper Trinkets are made from re-purposed paper. Layers of paper are transformed into wearable art using a technique that I have developed. They are textural and pliable, not completely glued flat like chipboard. Held sideways, you can count the layers of paper used as the base of the trinket. Designs are sealed for durability and moisture resistance.

This necklace comes with a 20" silver-tone chain with a spring ring clasp closure. The chain on this necklace has a black enameled square link.The necklace comes packaged on a paint sample card in a cello sleeve.

This skull with wings pendant measures 4" x 1.75". It is embellished with a fabric bow and a rusty washer.

You can purchase this one of a kind necklace from my Etsy Store.

1 comment:

body jewelry said...

I totally appreciate with the advices that has been given in this post about necklaces .