Saturday, June 4, 2011

Collage Challenge

Perfumery Tag

This was the first time I have entered a challenge from Green Paper. It really was a "challenge". You are given three collages that you have to combine into one design. Not so easy to do! I gave it my best shot and came up with this tag. The challenge runs until June 8th so give it a try.

I am also entering the tag in the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - "vintage or shabby chic"
Crafty Purple Frog - "things of beauty"
The ABC Challenge - "variety" (I used sequins, tulle, gems and an eyelet)

Please peruse the beautiful artwork the Design Teams have created for inspiration on the above sites and give the challenge on Green Paper a try.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! So glad you joined in!

PetraB said...

An amazing collage.

peggy gatto said...

Just so detailed and so lovely!!

Shana said...

So beautiful! I love your image and fibres. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

creativelenna said...

wonderful job on this tag!

Debra LeeBerry said...

Hi, this is my first challenge too. Your tag is lovely and I especially like the detail of the tulle hairbow. :-)

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with ABC challenge.
Hugs Sue x